Have you been playing The Sims 4 lately and wonder what you can do to speed up the progress of the game? Well, Sims 4 cheats are your safest bet. They can be used to get real estate, satisfaction points, add more money, and even more. A lot of people have tried these sort of cheats at least once in their life while playing The sims series, so you should not feel sorry if you give it a try yourself.
Regardless of the game version you play, PC or console, the cheats will work just as good. Recently, the game saw an influx of new players, as it was introduced by Playstation in their free PS plus games list. Below I have included a list of SIMS 4 cheats I think will make your life a lot easier in game.
How to enter cheats in The Sims 4
First thing you need to do is to launch the console, where you can input the cheats. This is done in different ways, depending on the device you are playing the game.
- The Sims 4 cheats for PC: You have to hold Ctrl and Shift, then press c
- The Sims 4 cheats for MAC: You have to hold Command and Shift, then press c
- The Sims 4 cheats for PS4: You have to hold down all four shoulder buttons at once
- The Sims 4 cheats for Xbox One: You have to hold down all four shoulder buttons at once
After doing so, you will see a little box popping up in the right top corner of your screen. In this window you will enter the cheats.
Probably the most important cheat is the shift-click feature. You have to enter testingcheats true, which enables extra cheats and allows you to shift-click on other Sims, items etc to reveal further cheat options. To shift-click on XBOX, press X+O (PS4) and for Playstation do A+B (XBO) at the same time. Make sure to use shift-click on other sims and experiment each function. You will be blown away by the possibilities.
The Sims 4 cheats for money
- rosebud – do this to receive 1,000 simoleons
- kaching – do this to receive 1,000 simoleons
- motherlode – do this to receive 50,000 simoleons
- Money X – do this to replace X with a number to set an exact amount of simoleons for your household
- FreeRealEstate On – do this to make all neighbourhood lots free
- FreeRealEstate Off – do this to return original prices
- household.autopay_bills true – do this to turn your household bills off
- household.autopay_bills false – do this to turn household bills on again
The Sims 4 cheats for friendship and romance
- relationships.create_friends_for_sim – this allows you to create a new Sim that is already friends with you
- relationship.introduce_sim_to_all_others – this allows you to introduces your Sim to all of their neighbours
- modifyrelationship [YourSimFirstName] [YourSimLastName] [TargetSimFirstName] [TargetSimLastName] X LTR_Friendship_Main – this allows you to replace X with the value to change the friendship level between the two named Sims, for example: 100 increases friendship, while -100 decreases it
- modifyrelationship [YourSimFirstName] [YourSimLastName] [TargetSimFirstName] [TargetSimLastName] X LTR_Romance_Main – this allows you to replace X with the value to change the romance level between the two named Sims, for example: 100 increases romance, while -100 decreases it